Sunday, August 31, 2008

Complaint of the Day

The Complaint of the Day comes from no other than the Master Complainer...Z-MAN!!!! He gets extra points for originality, obscurity and leaving me with a loss of words.


From the Z-man:

"My bellybutton hurts"

What? How am I supposed to respond to that? Guess I'll have to google it...


Ugghhh! I should no better than to Google symptoms. Now I have to worry about THIS:


The main symptom of appendicitis is belly (abdominal) pain. The pain can feel like indigestion or like you need to have a bowel movement or pass gas. Many people feel the first pain near the belly button. Then it moves to the lower right side of the belly. But the pain can be in different parts of your belly or even on your side. The pain may get worse if you move, walk, or cough. You may also have a fever or feel sick to your stomach.

Many people who have had appendicitis say the pain is hard to describe. It may not feel like any pain you have had before. It may not even be a very bad pain, but you may feel like something is wrong. If you have moderate belly pain that does not go away after 4 hours, call your doctor. If you have severe belly pain, call your doctor right away.

I REALLY, REALLY am NOT in the mood for the z-man to have an appendicitis. God help us all if he ever needs any kind of surgery...

No comments: