Friday, May 11, 2018

Another Ridiculous Trademark Dispute





http://fortune.com/2018/05/09/dr-dre-trademark-gynecologist-dr-drai/?utm_source=facebook.com&xid=soc_socialflow_facebook_FORTUNE&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=fortunemagazine


Apparently, hip-hop producer Dr. Dre has been in a three year battle with a gynecologist, Dr. Drai, over use of the name.  

Perhaps Rapper Dr. Dre should have used the tens of thousands of dollars he spent in legal fees in some charitable way rather than suing a gynecologist in a completely different field.  But I'm crazy like that.

I am pretty offended that Rapper Dr. Dre thinks I am so stupid that I may buy a ticket to a lecture on gynecology thinking that I'm buying a ticket to a hip-hop concert.  

As someone else said, "Dr. Dre may have ovary-acted."


No comments: